- For mobile homes, laguna tents, and tunnel tents, we provide blankets, duvets, pillows, gas or electric stoves, refrigerator, dishes, and garden furniture, etc. Please bring your own sheets, pillowcases, and bath towels.
- Animals : Pets are not allowed inside the rooms. They must always be on a leash within the campsite. For the respect of all, dog droppings must be collected by the owner.
- Arrival / Departure : Your arrival is scheduled in the afternoon between 14h and 19H. For later arrivals contact us. The day of your departure, you must release the mobile home or the tent at 10 am at the latest. Please consult us for different schedules in low season.
- Advance payment: Whatever the accommodation, the deposit to be paid to validate a reservation is 40% of the cost of the stay.
- Balance : The payment of 100% of the balance of the cost of the stay is required 30 days before your arrival.
- Security deposit : A security deposit of €150 will be required upon arrival. It will be returned upon your departure subject to the state of cleanliness and possible damage to the accommodation. .
- Cancellation : In the case of a cancellation received more than 30 days before the start of the stay, the deposit will be returned less € 25 cancellation fees.
According to article L221-28 of the Consumer Code, no right of withdrawal can be exercised.
No refund will be made in the event of a cancellation within 30 days preceding the start of your stay.
We recommend that you take out cancellation or early departure insurance.
- Mediation : In the event of a dispute and in accordance with Article L.612-1 of the Consumer Code, the camper-consumer may, after having attempted a direct amicable settlement with the 2 Rives Campsite, call on the MEDICYS mediation service, to which we report electronically: : https://app.medicys.fr/?prold=d9830628-9ae2-4316-bbaf-22b062c8345f ou par voie postale : MEDICYS 73, Bd de Clichy FR-75009 PARIS